Friday, March 13, 2009

And For Our Next Guest...

...we have the respectable and ever bright Monil Tejani, my comrade in arms!

Yes, many of you who know him will instantly shout "Monkey!" when you see this. Please-lah, don't be so mean!

I don't really remember how long I've known him, but since then, he's been quite a great friend to have when you need some uplifting. He's a real comedian (although not as great King of Crap, shown in the pic, next to Monil) and a great motivator as well. He can provide you with some helpful advice that can get your spirits back up.

He's one real hell of a guy, much like Tim himself. If you share some crap with him, he can make it a memorable piece of crap shared. Really! Must be a trick he shared with the respectable Thean Soong himself. But honestly, he IS a fantastic person! Ask anyone else who knows him, or check out his blog and laugh till you drop.

C'mon now, don't say all that sh.... all that shrimp about him, 'kay? Really, you just don't really see what's deep within him. Well, maybe you do, but... erm, never mind.

Anyways, I gotta go, 'cos I've things to do around here. Cheers! And here's to you, Monil my mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers