Hey, a very short update for you readers out there!
It's still exam season, and only recently I've caught some food poisoning that has disallowed me to continue the exams until now. It's saddening, yes, 'cos even if I re-sit for some of the papers, the marks won't add up for my placing in the form.
I guess I'll just blame it all on Fate, and myself for not being careful on what I eat. And there's no need to panic, 'cos I ain't down with any of those stupid viruses spreading across the globe. I'm feeling much better, thank you.
BTW, I finally got a new flat screen LCD monitor (see above) to replace my old and worn out CRT monitor that is seriously DARK. So now I can see clearly now, (‘cos) the colors are bright. And I don’t have to widen my eyes just to read anything on the screen, or strain my eyes just to find my way while playing Lego: Batman. Technology just does so many wonders. Sigh…
Ah well, that’s life I guess, haha.
Keep you posted soon. Anyway, see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!