If you remember, dear readers, that recently I have made a public apology to a friend of mine with whom I had did wrong to. I must tell you that I have regretted doing such a thing since I found out about it, and I have already made amends to seek forgiveness.
However, I have yet to receive a reply from her. Yet. I believe she will, but now's not the right time as the Trials are still ongoing. Though I have apologized to her in almost every way possible, I know time is still needed to find a way to forgive, or something. I guess I'll have to wait to say I'm sorry for now.
I'm sure that we've all made mistakes, but the question is: why can't we say sorry when we should?
Normally, when we do wrong we are always inclined to make amends for it. However in this fast growing world there seems to be a lack of it. Why so? How can we prevent this from happening?
If we are to find a way to cure this, one way would be to instill values in the hearts of the young generation now. Doing so will enable us to build a new generation that does apologize for the wrongs they've made, thus building a new age in human growth in all aspects. Heck, world peace would be achieved this way!
I believe so. In time that generation will be born. I just hope it will in time.
Again, a thousand sincere apologies to my dear friend Sue Jean again, the one I have wronged to. I will wait for your reply, and I believe you will reply very soon. I can promise you that it won't happen again in future, as I value every friendship of mine, but I cannot promise that I will become a better person. I'm not as perfect or sweet as you - or any one of you reading this who knows me - had once told me before. I'm sorry.
That's all for now. G'bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!