NO, I am NOT drinking, and I don't have a license. The influence I meant is the influence of influence.
There was a Charlie Brown strip where Lucy forced him to get out of bed and join the baseball team in the game that was on. When Schroeder asked Charlie Brown where he was, ol' Chuck said: "Well, at first I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, but I finally got here under the influence of influence!"
Personally, I find that it's true. Influence is the biggest factor that changes our lives. Without it, would many of us be peacekeepers, doctors, scientists, astronauts, neurosurgeons, radiologists, etc.?
What say you? Drop me a Comment or CBox Message. I'll get back to you when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!