Sunday, December 20, 2009

Memory of the Day

Memory of the day: Pui Yee and Siew Mian, all smiles at the beach, while Jia-Ee coolly shows off his shades.
I'll bet Koy Yew wasn't expecting Brother Matt to take this pic, but hey, no biggie about it. =) After all, all these pix really leave some memories of all the fun we had in the LTC. I mean, if you look at all the LTC pics, almost all of them has Prefects smiling away, even during the sessions. (Remember the LOL pix? I have a post of those pics but don't remember when they were published) Honestly, you don't get to have this much fun anywhere else.

Sigh... I miss those great days.

2 comments:

  1. very short stuff u write, my dear fren. LOL

    ~ Innocentia Nihil Probat

    ReplyDelete

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers