Friday, April 23, 2010

Can I Tell You Something?

And listen very closely.

I'm a tad troubled. It's mostly due to the fact I don't feel like I'm living up to my own expectations.

Out there, the world is a scary place - filled with schemers, thugs, hoodlums and radicals who wouldn't hesitate to come after you, filled with their own conscious greed for everything around them. Why do they covet all these? Can't they see what they are doing?

I'm afraid that such people will never change at all. Me, I think I'm stagnating as well. How much, I'm not sure, but I find that it's hard for me to adapt to this dark world we live in.

With the economy slowly folding in on itself and with people getting more desperate to look for money, it'll only be a matter of time before we all end up consuming ourselves. Why do we have to live this way? Why? Can't anyone tell me?

Is there no way we can live a better life? Full of harmony and loving and all that peaceful stuff? I don't think so, especially with the direction we're headed.

It's sad indeed. But then againj, such is the truth.

I can only hope that I can fit into this new life. Though I may be beaten on the journey, battered to the breaking point, I must push on. Isn't it the only way to find our true destiny? Our salvation?

I leave it up to your own thoughts. Farewell for now.

(On a lighter note, I have completed the interview and am hoping for the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers