Ah, INTI. So glad to be back in your walls.
Ah-ha, if you think I'm crazy, I'm actually fine and dandy. It's just sentimental feelings after coming back to a place where I met lots of great people and had loads of great fun! That was all last year, at the inaugural Youth Empowerment Camp of 2009, where me and my other buddies had the time of our life.
If you're wondering how I'm blogging this when you know I don't have a laptop or portable Internet gizmos whatsoever, I'm actually at a CC within the campus area itself! I mean, a CC! In a campus! WTF?
Indeed, INTI's a big place. Apart from the numerous halls of residence, it boasts cool facilities, awesome labs and classes, great food, and loads of other cool stuff! (If you wanna know more, though, you'd have to ask Thomas, 'cos he's studying there)
The only reason I'm here is just to see old friends and have loads of fun in the process. I'm not exactly THAT interested in studying here, especially due to the high prices I'd have to pay just to study here. Believe me, I can't afford the lifestyle of Nilai. Might as well complete my F6 first before moving on.
Well, gotta go now. Will keep you posted with other notes and what-nots, but I can't promise you they'll be posted early. See ya soon, readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!