Monday, July 26, 2010

Deus Vobiscum

God be with you.

I don't know if you'll read this, or if you know it's for you, but here it is and I mean what I say.

Too long have I drowned in misery. Too long have I downed myself just so I can get out of this situation. But I guess it has to be time that I end this problem.

I admit I've been pining for you for quite a while. Well, not just pining I'd say. Indeed, such feelings are hard to deny. But in the end, love is all about getting a response: whether it be a yes or no, love can only be found out from that point. And trust me, I'm a coward when it comes to these things.

How do I know if it's real? How will I know it's not a fleeting moment of an infatuation? How will I know what's next? I can never ask myself these questions, nor solve them with a good answer. Sure, you know I'm a great person to talk to (am I?) but I guess I can't talk to myself about my problems.

If you feel that this is a premature statement, I can explain. I don't feel I should belong in your life. If ever I do end up in it. But I digress. It's probably better if I just stop thinking of you before I lose my mind and end up in an asylum. And no, it's not your fault at all.

It was I who had fell for you, and I guess that's the risk I took. As much as I initially thought we could be together in the end, eventually this idea began to look like a dream. Thus I've come to the conclusion that this has to end. And so I'll end it.

The title of this post is aptly named, because that's what I wish for you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers