Thursday, February 10, 2011

Words

Who is the man I see
Where I'm supposed to be?
I lost my heart,
I buried it too deep
Under the iron sea.


And is there glory there to behold?
Maybe it's my imagination.
Another story there to be told.

But can there really be salvation?
When you're close to tears, remember
Someday it will all be over.
But when?

Life is a long and arduous journey.
Everyone knows that.
But while everybody's changing,
I don't feel the same.

I feel sidelined.
Sidetracked.
Sideswiped even.
When will it all end?

All I wanna do is trade this Life for something new
Holding on to what I haven't got.

(If you just realized this, I actually borrowed lines from numerous songs to my posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers