Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Thoughts

On the recent topic discussed, I asked a friend of mine about it and he wrote this silly fictional letter, depicting a person's correspondence to a friend to break their friendship:

To Mr John Doe, 
It is with deep regret that I inform you of my decision to sever all forms of connection whatsoever with you effective immediately from the date you receive this letter. 
After thinking long and hard for the past few days I had come to the conclusion that, despite our closeness that goes back to many years now, there are no benefits whatsoever for both parties in continuing to maintain these mutual ties that we have shared. 
I have already found a suitable candidate to fill in your position and trust that he and I will continue to make great progress together over the course of Time. 
I humbly thank you for all your service and honesty throughout our friendship and hope that, in future, you will not contact me ever again. Thank you. 
Yours sincerely,
ADAM ROE

If I ever encountered such a letter, I might just laugh myself to death.

This letter may be formal, but it still implies one thing: inherent mistrust. And that would only mean the end of everything between both people.

Who would want that?

But in any case, if ever I stop corresponding with you then do forgive me. I might just be too busy with loads of work and all.

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers