Was planning to write something longer with the time I have left. But it can be hard for the mind to let imagination flow when you just woke up, like, 20 minutes ago.
Still feeling pretty sleepy, I admit.
But anyway, FT2 was a great weekend. Full of thrills, good food, lame jokes, fun and games and the like. Also, the later session yesterday opened our eyes to how politics greatly affects our lives, whether we like it or not. A very insightful topic, it was, and everybody learned something new.
The day will be over at 1.30pm later, so it's kinda sad to leave. But at least there're new friends to meet in the upcoming Nationals. Hopefully I'll be able to attend. Wouldn't miss it for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!