Sunday, January 22, 2012

NO?


Is it really that difficult to say NO to something?

I've heard of people who can never say it to a friend when the friend is a-calling. They just drop whatever it is they're doing at the moment and  dash off to wherever their friend is. But that's not all: asking for favors, lending money and God knows what else. They just go with it, even if it  means inconveniencing yourself or others.

Is it that hard to draw the line when it comes to saying NO?

Even I know when to say YES or NO. If it's in my means, I'll say YES. If not, the opposite applies. If I'm uncertain, I always say I cannot  promise anything. And yes, I always say that. I make it a point never to make promises unless I know I can keep them. I've broken a few  before, and I don't want history to repeat itself.

So c'mon, if they're asking you to join them for a boys' night out for the umpteenth time, just say 'No thanks' - especially if there's something  that needs to be done at home, or if you've already promised your boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancee/family that you'd take them out. Imagine how  frustrated they'd be if you just ditched them at the last moment. How'd you feel if that happened to you?

NO. It's just one word. Shouldn't people be exercising their use of the word when it needs to be said?

How many of us do?

Cheers all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers