Saturday, July 23, 2011

The 500th Post: A Quick Retrospective

So I finally have 500 posts published in this humble blog. What started as a little endeavor to create a blog about life and everything in between has led up to this.

February 2007 was the time I joined Blogger, while February 18th 2009 was the very first post on this blog. Well, technically it wasn't the first blog post I did. Another blog had preceded this one, but it's existence is now a blur of the past.

But in any case, this is my blog. And it will always remain so.

I posted much about Life as I see it, the experiences I went through, and of course - and inevitably - a copious amount of complaints and all. It was merely a humble beginning as I went through the rigors of change. In that time, I hadn't become the much-enlightened person I am today. So in hindsight, it's something like an embarrassing past to look back to.

But I digress. Experience makes us stronger, as a friend quoted.

As I look back on all I have gone through, as this blog continued to grow, I can't help but feel like I've come a really long way. It's been quite a harsh journey - full of ups and downs that get my blood boiling - but I'd say it's been a good one. It's an evolution of the me I once knew, to become something better in whole.

So yeah, I should congratulate myself for pulling through up till today.

And thank you, dear readers. Though a small contribution you played, it will suffice nonetheless. While many bloggers are beginning to phase out of blogging and into the world of "micro-blogging" (i.e. Twitter) I'd settle down with continuing this blog even if I'd be the last one left on Earth.

At the moment, cheers to everyone.

On another note, Sports Day came and went today. Head on Facebook to check out photos, thoughts and the like about the day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers