Lecture Week is already over. And so is the ICT Trial (an A1!!!). I wont' comment on that one, though.
The days are just packed, as the adventurous 8 year old Calvin from Bill Waterson's strips once said. For me, it's not packed with fun, merely loads of studies and work to be done and to catch up on. No more slacking this time. I'm giving my fullest and hopefully hit the mark I've been aiming for. Will I make it? Won't I? Who can say? Time will tell.
On another note, a friend of mine once said I think too much. This is true, really, but is all of that thinking even worth the energy? Personally I think so, as I feel that having an active imagination helps solve dilemmas rather effectively, since you can predict worse case scenarios and how to overcome them, or to avoid difficult or awkward situations.
Then again, it hasn't always been on a positive note. For one, getting carried away with your thoughts can be very annoying; you can't always sort out the data crammed in your mind; and you can NEVER stop thinking. I'm sure you've faced these situations before.
I have. And they never did end so... positively.
What can I do? I've been born this way, perhaps for a reason, and I might find my purpose soon enough. Maybe I'm supposed to be a counselor figure to friends and even strangers, sharing thoughts, perspectives and secrets. Maybe I've been destined for something even bigger. Fate has it all in motion already - might it be? I dunno about it. I'll probably answer that soon.
Sooner or later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!