Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Updates

So far, things've been quite OK. My IT paper just finished on Wednesday, and it went pretty well I must say. I just hope my results'll be promising. But it's not over yet...

AAUGH!!!

Yeah, Life is full of tests of faith, fire and fortitude. Especially the coming ones. Sigh.

Anyways, by the time I post this, the birthday of a special friend of mine has already passed. Though I've already wished her a merry happy birthday, I'll just wish her again here on my blog and maybe I'll even do so on her CBox too. Hehe, it might enlighten her readers too. (Friend, if you're reading this you know it's you I mean. Please don't whack me....)

The drama has also finished its run on Sunday since it first performed last Friday. I didn't go for it, as I was busy with tonnes of homework and revision to do (especially the IT trial paper). Yeah, don't you lecture me on taking a break, 'cos I've been taking too many breaks that I shouldn't. The fact is I've lots to catch up on, believe me, and I don't want to waste TOO many hours relaxing when I'm supposed to work and study, OK? Still, kudos to the cast and crew of the drama for doing the very best for their performance.

I'll get back to you soon, but with holidays looming, trials coming close, and with no Internet access at home, blogging will e difficult. Nevertheless, I'll churn out some posts through the scheduling system Blogger provides (TGFS!). So don't worry, my dear readers, I'll find a way to keep you informed! =)

Still to come: more sci-fi, especially regarding the Technolord's rise; a return to the old (and probably forgotten) Special Mention; more Memories remembered; some short game and movie flashbacks/reviews; and probably random ravings about Love, Life and Loss (from experience , media, thoughts and perspectives).

If you think that I don't have that many readers, or you find that the stuff I say is cool and should be shared, you're most welcome to let your pals or readers know about my blog, as well as Maverick's if you're into serious shit, haha.

Well, time's up for me, so I'll make a leave now. Cheers, and good luck in all your undertakings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers