Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sudah Retire Liao...

Sigh, retirement's come already and I feel EMPTY. Aaugh!

Sure, with retirement I can have more time to catch up on my studies, but I feel like part of my soul has been ripped out and cast out into oblivion. I feel rather... I dunno, complete?

Sigh. Indeed, I really did enjoy the days when all of us Prefects of the '08 batch had so much fun doing our jobs, sharing laughter and tears and what-nots, etcetera. Yeah, those were great days, days I'll always look back with much joy and wonder.

Hari, Naveenan, Min Jie, Tuck Khein, Jia-Ee, Lorry Boy - I mean Leroy, Ben, Sara, Yoshita, Sue Jane, and all the rest. We rocked the Board! =)

Life sucks.

Work to do, so I'll see you soon. =)

1 comment:

  1. sad ar? then i should wish you 'Happy belated retirement!' XD

    ReplyDelete

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers