Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oops

I have to confess I've been procrastinating a lot these holidays. And also made some bad mistakes earlier on that have ambushed me when I least expected it. Well, my bad. ><

I don't know why I did all this, and I wish I could undo them. But alas, once you've done it then "que sera, sera." It's either a good thing or otherwise. And in this case, it turned out the wrong way. Learning it the hard way always hurts.

Maybe I haven't been motivating myself enough? For some reason I can't get to pushing myself to start on my school work - and I feel like I have tonnes of it. Whether it might be because of my current situation (believe me I do have problems) or some other factor, I just feel drained whenever I think about my homework. And instead of doing them I'm avoiding them.

Some circumstances are hard to avoid. Others... not so. Even though there are assignments I'll have difficulty with, (PA comes to mind) those I can accomplish have to be done as soon as possible - or else!

Also, I do admit too that I need help for my Maths and Chemistry. Anyone willing to volunteer? I'd appreciate it deeply.

That's all for now, folks. Will be back soon, hopefully.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!

Penguins!

Followers