On matters of friendship, I love affirming people! I love telling them about how much I appreciate their traits, how they have helped me, how we share certain similarities no matter the differences, and how I appreciate being their friend. It's the nicest way to express faith, trust and joy to a friend whom you know has been quite a friend all along. And really, I love doing affirmation letters or cards for all my buddies. Some would be like "Huh?", some are like "Cool man! Thanks!", some are also like "Aiyah, no need la!". I get mixed responses, but so far no one has declined my dedications to them. If anyone did, I'd be very sad.
Therefore, I will acknowledge every single one of my friends whenever I can here in my collection of notes. I may even make new ones for new incidences! So don't be shocked if, eventually, you'd have twelve notes appreciating you! XD
So far, this is the only way I know to express my deepest gratitude to all of you. Over the years, I have had the chance to know some really awesome people, and they have helped move me all around until now. I wanna make sure that all I say goes deep into the affirmation (well, not TOO deep) and that it's message is not lost between the lines. I do it all with sincerity from the bottom of my heart.
Oh, and please note they will be rather long. A little heads-up for you guys and gals, heh.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!