Sigh. The days are just packed.
Before I go on, I have to say once again how strange the world is. Humanity is only closing towards their doom, and yet no one seems to be bothered about it. Shouldn't we be doing something about it? Like maybe standing shoulder to shoulder and making a change?
Hmmm.
Well. I guess things can never be what they seem. My life in general is a perfect mirror to that.
Let's see now: fell into depression, lost control over my thoughts, and even lost a friend. Well, in a way. Still, I'm only human. I shouldn't bother wasting my time worrying about those. The future yet awaits, and I need to focus on what it may throw at me.
Hopefully, I'll make it through pretty fine. Hopefully.
But at least I have friends like you around. That would greatly help. =)
Cheers for now. Pondering about what's in store for the LTC.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So what do you have to say about my posts? Leave your comments here. You can be open, but please, no vulgar language. Thanks!